Tuesday 21 February 2012

MY COLLEGE MAGAZINE

After designing a mock up page of the front cover of my magazine I then went on to create the actual thing. I went around the sixth form center and took a picture which related to college/sixth form life. The main image is my friend revising for her tests, this goes well with the statement on the front cover saying that there is a hard working atmosphere. The main image is a medium shot.  In the background there is just plants outside the window, as I cut the building work out on Adobe Photoshop. I have chosen a tint of red on the image because the school colours on the logo are red and yellow and I believe it worked well. The anchorage text relates to the main image and therefore makes sense. 
To create my magazine cover is used a program called Adobe Photoshop. I found it extremely hard to use at first because I had never used it before but i eventually got the hang of it. The skills I have learnt in class on Adobe Photoshop will help me next year in media when I carry on with the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment