Thursday 29 March 2012

ACTOR/MODEL LIST

ORGANISATION OF ACTORS, LOCATIONS, COSTUMES AND PROPS
Actors I will use-
1)      My little sister, Meghan Long to be on the front cover of my music magazine.
2)      Gang of friends in school, to look like a band and will go on the contents page.
3)      Picture of someone in the music room in school with an instrument or singing to also go on my contents page.


1)      Done on 14th March with my little sister Meghan long, as the actress. Will be used for the front cover of my magazine. She will look like a new hip, pop rising superstar. It will look very stylised. The location of this shoot was at my house in Liverpool. She wore I outfit I had provided, a grey top showing MTV and a cap to make her look young and I believe this will relate to younger people. The props I used was CD’s because the magazine is music and I want people to know this just by looking at the front cover, also used CD players and old vinyl’s I had in my house.
2)      Done the middle of March when my friends in school where on frees, I brought all the costumes and props into school and got the photographs done. I wanted it to look funny and stylised like they were having fun, and they were a cheesy, young, fun, pop band.
3)      Picture of my friend who is a good singer practising in the music room in school, I want it to look professional and like she has not noticed the camera, like she is recording a new track. The props will just be anything that looks musical in the music room and a microphone she can be singing into. She will just be in normal clothing like a pop star wears to go and record a track in a studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment